Yes, could be bad luck. But kinda' weird only one wheel giving me this
problem, even intermittently. I'll try these sleeves and see how it work
out. Have to drill out the hole a little to get them to fit. What could go
wrong?

And yes Q-tubes are usually Kenda, but I think I've seen a few other mfgs
as well. They all have removable valve stem which is kinda' nice.