I noticed the assertion about plantar fasciitis, too, and went, "What? Plantar
fasciitis isn't viral."

Similarly, I looked up metals poisoning the other morning, and while yes,
aluminum disrupts the function of the blood brain barrier, symptoms are only
ever seen in people with renal (kidney) failure. Our kidneys seem to do a great
job of scrubbing aluminum out of our bodies.

Aluminum doesn't seem to be present in cigarette smoke, but other metals are.
Not enough to scare me, especially compared to breathing in smoke.

Thanks for the interesting conversation! I'm now much less concerned about
ingesting aluminum, and more appreciative of my kidneys.

Philip
www.biketinker.com