Hi Everyone,

I have several parts from a build that I tore apart after only 300 miles or so.
These parts are near new and show very little to no use. Here's a list:

TRP Brake Levers RRL SR Retro Silver (with gum hoods) - $60
Deore XT Med cage RD 9 speed (plays nice with 10s shifters)- $60
Dura Ace 10s barend shifters (incl. cable housing, new cables, cable stops for
downtube brazeons) - $50
Cinelli A1 Quill Stem (110mm) - $30
Nitto Dream Bar (46cm; light scratches on center sleeve) -$30

I also have:

Easton EA50 Monkey Bar (new, take off from mtn bike, 31.8 center section) - $25

Prices include shipping.

Joe

Joe Bartoe
Synaptic Cycles Bicycle Rentals, Inc.