for the first time in my life, i am moving to a place with a garage. 1.5ish
car size, stand alone, all wood. i have been gifted the use of it by my
spouse, who just asks that we keep camping stuff and luggage up in the
rafters.  im very excited, but also in need of some ideas and inspiration
for how to make the space great. I figured that there must be some
crossover of people who appreciate rivendells and people who appreciate a
nicely designed and set up workshop.

it'll house 4-5 bikes and i want to set up part of the space for working on
them. but also have an area for sitting with music, maybe a mini fridge,
and a general making/tinkering area minus any large power tools.

i'd like to see pictures of your space first and foremost, but im also
interested in...

-small space problem solving storage things
-bike storage techniques and specific brand recommendations
-general style points or clever add ons
-workbenches
-links to sites highlighting this sort of thing
-other stuff im forgetting.

in the past, all of the things that would fall into this category have been
housed in bedrooms, closets, porches and cardboard boxes, so im flying
blind.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-vXbsAkAa9MU/VgV-RBlYXhI/AAAAAAAAAdA/6h0fIkSecIA/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2015-09-25%2Bat%2B9.57.13%2BAM.png>