I'm looking forward to this event and plan be there in the morning,
probably late morning.  Will not be selling or showing a bike, but looking
forward to seeing the store and meeting folks.  Is anyone selling a bag?
 I'm in the market for something like a Carradice Barley.  Advance notice
wouldn't hurt, right?  See you there,
Steve