Hi Kelly,

Don't have anything for sale, but I do own a 64 and a 68 Bombadil. I'm sure
you've thought about reach. I have long legs (PBH 100) but not a lot of
reach (6'4.5"). The standover on the 68 is great but the top tube is quite
long. It's *perfect* with Bosco Bullmooses (most comfortable bike I've ever
ridden) but too long for drop bars. On the other hand, on the 64 is the
perfect length for me so it works really well with normal Bullmoose bars
(the 100 mm version) as a MTB.

Have fun! What are your plans for the 68?

Tom