Thanks Hugh!

Whenever you make your trip we'll roll out the welcome wagon for you and do
some riding!  This virtual community is pretty awesome, and the face to
face connections whether its sharing rides, sharing coffee or 'doing some
business' only reinforces it.  Chris's visit and my one day on the trail
with the crew already feels like it happened last year...like a fleeting,
awesome daydream...

I may be out in SOCAL for work in early December, bit to early to tell but
I'll hit you up offline on the chance we can grab a beverage or get a ride
in.

Tony