Keven: Every time I visit Rivendell, I feel nervous and awkward because,
yes, I am that big a Rivendell fan. But you, with your welcoming manner and
pleasant demeanor, make me feel almost calm. For that I thank you. Oh, and
I thank you for putting me on a Sam Hillborne roughly three years ago, with
zero pressure to buy it. Of course I bought it. Best bike I've ever owned.
  Best of luck with your next work adventure!   —Evan