I'd recommend skipping the mini rack and getting a light full size rack. I
am using a Tubus Vega. Its light at 500g and its rated for a 55 lb
capacity. The Nitto Mini racks are just as heavy and expensive yet rated at
less than 10lbs. A full size rack is also way more versatile and I think
they look better when not supporting anything. The Vega does not have a
tombstone which may be a plus for saddlesack support.

-Dave

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-LtGlXmoyKTc/VihUqUHxcqI/AAAAAAAAAQs/hNpoj0jlGOo/s1600/DSC06338.JPG>

-Dave