On Wednesday, October 21, 2015 at 8:02:44 PM UTC-4, Wayne Naha wrote:

> Just when I thought that having a mid-to-high trail fork would rule out
> any substantive front loads, now the Clem's long front-center is ruling
> them back in!  What to make of it all?  ... It's really confusing.
>  Probably I'm over thinking it.

Probably. Have you checked out the Clem brochure? It has a nifty diagram of
a bunch of ways to load the bike, makes it nice and clear. I think a bike
like this is very versatile in terms of how to load it. I think that
brochure is a genius little bit of marketing, with the big bonus of
actually being useful.