That was exactly my reaction when I saw those stacked glass office boxes. I
realize I kind of picture Rivendell as this warehouse where there is maybe
a little, inconspicuous dirt trail behind the dumpster that leads directly
off into the landscape of rolling hills pictured on the site. There is a
parking lot too, but no cars, it's only for testing bikes and making videos
of water pouring off Saddlesacks. And there is always a pot of good coffee
and some helpful people in cycling caps and wool shirts doing bikey stuff
and being tough in the too cold too hot indoor spaces. Oh well, at least
there is still Santa Claus and the North Pole. Right?

Has anyone received an orange clem yet? I heard they are deeper, darker,
more blood orange delicious than the one on the website. Keven mentioned it
and I was sorely tempted, and would almost definitely have gone for it if I
were getting a Clem Smith. But somehow I just really like the Clementine
dressed in black.