I found a few items that either no longer fit (the result of eating less and
riding more!), or don't get used. offered here first.

MUSA Boosucker shorts. Excellent condition. Bamboo seersucker in gray with blue
solid patches. Button rear pockets. Reflective tabs on leg backs. Size L. $35
MUSA kickers. Blue. Barely used. Size M. $35
Smartwool Rambition Ladies shorts. Size M. Very good condition $30
Ibex Duo Mens shorts. Size XL. Very good condition $30
No Name Men's wool shorts. Size M but fits like a L. Simple chamois and outer
fabric wear protection panel $30.
All plus postage to wherever you are.
I also have a couple of size L wool jerseys in good to excellent shape on ebay,
made by the now defunct Joneswares.

Email me with questions, requests for pictures or links, or to claim an item.

Thanks and enjoy the ride.

bruce