Nice to hear people's build plans. For me, I am happy that I don't have to
think about a thing. Aside from adding the necessary accessories, I plan to
leave it stock (maybe tires at some point. Partly for fun to see the
difference). I guess I'm a bit tired of builds right now, fun as they can
be. In fact, that is a good part of the appeal for me with this particular
bike. Just take it out of the box and go! In fact if they offered a version
with fenders and dyno light system I would have gladly paid that premium in
a second. Racks, too, except for now it will have a Burley Moose Rack for
the Piccolo.