You really could go either way I suspect. Did you work with Rivendell? I'm
sure they set you up with the right stem/bar combo. If you do trail riding
now or ever, most people like the extra stand over height (I've never had
an issue with this.). Long way of saying if I'd gotten the 58 I'd likely
love it just as much.

With abandon,
Patrick