From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
[mailto:rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Steve Palincsar
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2015 5:06 PM
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [RBW] Teaser

And what's wrong with wanting your front and rear bags to match?  As much money
as bags cost these days, they damn well ought to match.  Not so sure about
wooden rims, though.   It's one thing to retune your guitar strings when the
temperature & humidity change, but it would be quite another to be retruing
your wheels.