From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
[mailto:rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of David Stein
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2015 1:26 PM
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [RBW] Re: The Mysterious Homer

One thing about the Homer is it almost never shows up for sale. Homer owners
must love it enough to not sell it (Chris's experience aside).

I am actually curious to how the Homer compares to some of the modern rando
bikes (boulder all road, ocean air rambler, etc). Low train vs. mid trail
handling and front load vs. rear load aside, i'm curious about the liveliness
and spritelyness between them for long day rides and light
touring/overnighters. They all seem to fill that niche of a do it all, wide
tire with fenders, racks for bags, road to trail type bike.

On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 10:20 AM, Pondero