Dear Peter, and Anyone Else,

If it wasn't obvious, let me be more plain here: we're not making any
health claims about copper bottles. They're just good looking, and work
well as a water bottle.

Big Diffy has been drinking out of one for a while now, and I've never seen
a more healthy human.

Cheers,

John at Rivelo in Portland, where not everyone has a beard or a tattoo