Did you actually have a flat from broken glass?  (sorry if you posted this
earlier and I missed it)
My Pari-Motos have been totally flat free in >1000 miles, and not from a
lack of broken glass on the streets.

I've had similar "floaty, but secure, and fast!" experiences with other
fat, smooth, supple tires.  The Pari-Motos feel that way on any pavement
and hard pack dirt and gravel, but the 60 mm Super Motos feel that way on
loose gravel and dirt, too.

Congrats on the sweet ride!
Tim