Came to the conclusion on my commute this morning that Clem can fill my
larger tire needs and I should turn my Redwood back into the 700c wheeled
bike it was intended to be and not get by with 1mm clearance at the
chainstays with large 650b tires. On the plus side, my wife's 650b mixte
conversion will now get a nice wheelset.
So selling off the 650b tires that I don't need.
Prices do not include shipping on these - Paselas and Big Bens are wire
beads so local pickup encouraged on those, but can ship folded in thirds.

Panaracer Paselas - 42mm, PT version, wire beads, tan sidewalls, used very
lightly - $45 for the pair
Schwalbe Big Bens - 650bx50, I believe these measure out to 48mm actual -
these ones from Riv: http://www.rivbike.com/product-p/tben-10122.htm - new,
never mounted - $35 for the pair
Vee Rubber Speedsters - 47mm actual width on A23 rims - used, lots of tread
on these, nice gravel tires, roll decent on pavement but really shine
offroad - $55 for the pair

Contact me offlist if you can.
Paypal Personal payment preferred for these tires.
I can add any items from my webstore as well: treetop.bigcartel.com - can
work out a shipping deal if you'd like anything from there.
Thanks,
David
Chicago