I am going to try these new fenders (just came out this week) from Planet
Bike:

https://ecom1.planetbike.com/7054-8.html

I was looking for something specific to 650B for optimum fender line. I
have a pair of the older B65 (with the cutout) that have served me well on
an old Mt. bike, but are getting a bit dodgy anyway. I will probably give
them a spray for a fun project later this winter.

I found out about the new Cascadias (these are the PB aluminum series, not
the polycarbonate plastic) on the 650 forum, and the company sales director
was kind enough to email me when they became available. I hope they will
look nice and function well on my 52cm black Clementine!