I have a couple items that I've grown out of in the past year or two.
Please email me directly for pictures.

Filson Mackinaw Vest, size 40, red plaid. Excellent condition $70 shipped

Filson Mackinaw Vest, size 40, gray plaid. Also in excellent condition $70
shipped

Filson 32" Bridle Leather Belt, dark brown. I'd estimate that I've worn it
less than 20 times. It just never fit me and it's not going to... $40
shipped

Outlier/Victor Osbourne cycling cap, size medium, green waxed cotton,  -
$50 shipped OBO. As seen here
<http://secretforts.blogspot.com/2009/03/another-outlier-winner-waxed-canvas-cap.html>.

This has in in almost NOS stock condition. It is slightly too small for me
and I've only worn in few times, but never on a ride.

J Crew Bowery Pant Wool Slacks, dark blue, classic fit. 100% wool outer
Very good condition.  33x30  $35 shipped. as seen here
<https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/pants_1/bowerypants/PRDOVR~44448/44448.jsp>

J Crew Bowery Pant Wool Slacks, medium charcoal color, urban slim fit. 100%
wool outer Very good condition.  34x30  $35 shipped. as seen here
<https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/pants_1/bowerypants/PRDOVR~47475/47475.jsp>

*Sorry for the non-bikey stuff, but at least most of it's wool!*

Thanks,
Kevin
Madison, WI