In that case , let your finger do the walkin' with search engines and
forums .  Or, get something better , the Mighty Tour double. This is their
high end "touring" type crank equal to and/or better than the
Alpina/Cospea. These have the PE110S rings that are polished (and what is
on the Alpina), which are also available singly. The best $$ place to get
these is from Alex's in Japan. You can get just the arms or the complete
with your choice of rings !

http://www.alexscycle.com/cranks/fixed-non-njs-1-2-3-4-5-6/sugino-mighty-tour-pcd110-crank.html
http://www.alexscycle.com/cranks/road-1-2-3-4-5-6/sugino-mighty-tour-crank-set.html