Same here. Dyad/Aeroheat on three bikes (I swear I didn't intend this):

700x35 for road
650bx42 for road gravel
650bx54 for rough stuff

And I load 'em up up. I weigh ~145 and put a fair amount on the front and
back; 36 hole.

The Atlas is pretty rim and I think it's a tiny bit wider which might be
nice, but don't ding the Dyad for any perceived strength deficiencies,
'cause where aren't any.

Another take away is what tires and pressures you plan to run; The tire
takes a lot of the brunt of the weight, and with a high enough final
tension on your spokes, you should be great!

On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 5:27 AM, 'Chris Lampe 2' via RBW Owners Bunch <
rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> Dyads are 24mm outside width.  I weigh 400 lbs and I've been running
Dyads (Rich Lesnik built) for three years with zero problems.  I don't put
in a ton of miles and I like to think I ride pretty "light" for my size so
I doubt I've even come close to putting my wheels to any kind of test.  The
closest I've come was a high speed jump off a curb (operator error....I
wouldn't willingly do that) and the only negative from that might have been
a spoke that became a little loose, although the wheel remained true.

> On Wednesday, December 2, 2015 at 8:38:53 PM UTC-6, Kelly wrote:
>>
>> Well I have he Atlas on my Bombadil, only thing to watch if you like
50's is the width.  I do believe the Atlas is 25 and dyads are what 22?
Forgot

>> On Monday, November 30, 2015 at 7:47:46 AM UTC-6, Philip Kim wrote:
>>>
>>> Looking to get a wheel set built with either of these two rims in 650b
flavor.

>>> I'm about 150lbs and don't carry much more than 20 pounds of overnight
camping gear. Most it'll see is the C&O in the summer. Is the Atlas
overkill? I also will commute 20 miles with just my lunch in the saddle
bag, so I don't want to be too much of a slug.