You were not the only one. I jjust moments ago arrived at my son's home in San
Mateo for Thanksgiving feast. Rode down from my home in San Francisco via
Sawyer Camp, crystal springs, Canada Road, woodside, then down to the flats and
into San Mateo. 45 miles on the Quickbeam, now I'm ready to eat!
I also took some pix that I'll post later. I'm riding home with my wife in the
truck.
Happy Turkey Day, all!

Ray Shine

Sent From My iPhone