The new pix on the blug of another proto-appaloosa are pretty
exciting. :)  I like the fork, and somehow I extra like the RBW on the
side of the fork crown.

I'm wondering if this is another 51, or if this one is a 55. If I were
able to actually read the tire size on the big bens to see if it's a
650b or 700c wheel, that would answer the question.

http://rivbike.tumblr.com/post/134881932154/dark-mustard-aka-butterscotch-sample-arrived