On 12/10/2015 07:01 AM, MartyG wrote:
Anyone have this issue? It has a review of the Heron I picked up recently, and thought it would be a good read. Does Jan still sell issues this old?

I believe all back issues are available (some are reprints).  For example:

bq_back_issues <https://www.compasscycle.com/shop/print/back-issues-collection/>

     Collected Back Issues: BQ1 – BQ50

<https://www.compasscycle.com/shop/print/back-issues-collection/> $350.00

Complete your collection of /Bicycle Quarterly/ back issues with this set: 2,844 pages of reading enjoyment from the very first issue (Summer 2002) through BQ 50 (Winter 2014).

4-packs of issues are also available, either pre-selected groups containing several articles on a single topic (e.g., tire performance, frame stiffness, bike handling, etc.) or you can make up your own 4-pack of any 4 issues you choose.

Single issues are also available.