Let's make it happen!  You definitely wouldn't pay $2400 for a frameset in
a heartbeat.  You've got some price in mind.  Let's figure how to sell the
parts you can't afford to keep around and get you on one.  Somebody else
qualified their "in a heartbeat" with "if it was $700 like the Clem.  If
that's your price, then the barrier isn't Rivendell, the barrier is your
price.  If you're price is closer to $1600 or so, I bet we could do it.