http://bbgbashguard.com/products/130-bcd-44t-blackredbluesilver

I used this product to make a 6503 Ultegra crank into a wide low
double.  Using the silver version of course.  I did not switch out the
chainring bolts when I removed the big ring and added this item as the
bolts weren't corroded.  Very happy with the aesthetics and the
shifting.  I replaced the existing middle and small rings with Sugino
non-pinned/ramped 44/28 which of course shift fine.

It also comes in 110bcd which is what I imagine that many
Rivendellians are using.  Also comes in larger and smaller diameters
to approximate different sizes.