Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, here or in other posts, but there are
some nice photos of the choco bar in staff bikes on grants cheviot. Not sure
how long they've been up, I pop by the staff bikes area for accessory
inspiration once in a while and just noticed. Kinda looks like a Bosco with
less rise.  I agree, the built up appa looks a little proportionally wacky, but
then again so does my Clem and I love it. But the 55 joe looks a little cramped
in the top tube/reach department.