For MUSA outdoor wool coats, the place to start is Filson.
http://www.filson.com/men/coats-jackets/fabric/wool.html
If you want a good buy, and have time to look, go to sierratradingpost.
I  buy a coat every 25 years, mostly because I buy quality that lasts 25
years.
Of course this is long-gone and doesn't help you now, but throwing out an
example of patient shopping on sierratradingpost.
Three years ago I bought this Italian oilcloth/wool-lined field coat,
retail $500, With my best discount coupon, I paid $157
http://www.sierratradingpost.com/handmade-maremmano-tuscan-hills-coat-waxed-cotton-for-men~p~5160d/

Looks sharp, really cozy - with my pecan fedora, leather gloves, maybe a
scarf, I can stand out in any weather, and look good doing it.
of course, we wear boots here.