Nice bike Patrick. I tried running tubes with Stan's, but was disappointed in
the additional weight and feel of the tires. Also I felt the Stan's didn't seal
punctures well inside the tubes. I also tried tubeless tires with sealant and
was disappointed. Adding additional weight to the rotating mass of tires/rims
really slowed me down.

I understand the need for sealant in goat head terrain, but that didn't apply
to me.