That stem and bar combo are not coming on the complete bike.  The complete
bike will have the bullmoose variant.  When I saw that bar and stem combo
in person, I said "Oh, you're going to have the Choco bar as separates"
and Vince said "yeah. looks like it".  That's not a hard commitment, but it
seems super likely to me.

 I hope that stem comes in the clamp diameter(s) you want.  The tapered
shape of the clamp led me to believe it is probably a 26.0 clamp, but
that's just a guess from visual clues.  It's every bit as nice as the
Nitto/Ritchey stems that came on the MB1/RB1/XO1

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA