Doing a little Christmas cleaning to my ever changing bike fleet. You can
see all the pictures and details here:

http://bikingtoplay.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-for-sale-post.html

The token Riv content is that I may use these to fund a Clem frame. Maybe.

- 2014 Ritchey P-29er frame, size XL or 21", includes headset, $550 OBO +
shipping.

Yes, this is the red, white, and blue one.

- 2014 Velo Orange Camargue frame and fork, size XL, $375 OBO + shipping.

I'm surprised the VO doesn't get more love as a budget Riv. It has the
clearance of a Hunq and the single speedability of a Quickbeam. I'm just
ready to try something else.

Thanks,

Eric
Dublin, OH