On 01/04/2016 08:26 PM, Bill Lindsay wrote:
Thank YOU for making me google the word "pogie". I thought maybe it was a small Pirozhki For others that like me, don't know, a Pogie is like a glove, except it also wraps around the grips of your handlebar. So to grab the bars, you kind of insert your hand into the pogie, and in there is the grip of your bars, where you grab on. The pogie is a barrier that makes a little microclimate inside for your hand.

and definitely not to be confused with "pogey" (as in "pogey bait")...