My wife and I use "Moose Mits" on our snow bikes, both with highly-swept
alt-bars (Mary and Carnegies, respectively) and like them very much.   I
had a moment just now to put them on my daughter's bike with regular
moustache bars, just to see how they'd work. Sorry - don't have any
albastache bikes yet, so this is as close as I could get.   Some pics
below, in case it is helpful. ( either to add or eliminate them from
consideration)

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-_LSpUM6GV74/VoxbPuKJF3I/AAAAAAAAAQE/xq-HvjHi6iI/s1600/20160105_164313_resized.jpg>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-BIE7ZZE4sG8/VoxbVmHFrdI/AAAAAAAAAQM/lkfFMt9fprw/s1600/20160105_164345_resized.jpg>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-G0iyQ931Zg0/VoxbXL-4g6I/AAAAAAAAAQU/zq4xmY7MXso/s1600/20160105_164159_resized.jpg>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-0EJv78OeHHw/VoxbYhaqs3I/AAAAAAAAAQc/s0mmr0MVa5k/s1600/20160105_164148_resized.jpg>

They are doable, but not great.   The main "issues" being: 1) It is a bit
slower getting your hand in and out of the pogie.  On straight, flat bars
or the ones we use, it's almost as easy to grab the bar as if they weren't
attached; and 2) You can't pull the pogie all the way onto the bar
(rearward), so you can't close the flap that's supposed to keep spindrift
out when you're not using the bike.  They still work well as a windshield
for your hands though, and do not interfere with brake lever operation.
All that said, I suspect they'd work  a bit better on albastache bars,
because they're straighter adjacent to the stem.

They have a drop-bar version too, but I haven't seen them and don't know
how they'd work:

 http://moosemitts.com/moose-mitts.html

For what it's worth....