That height thing sounds interesting.  My 63 CM Saluki has 650b wheels so
there's 33 cm between the rack and bars. A 12" (30 CM) bag would fit better
than an Acorn or Bertoud, but I wonder about looks and other draw backs to
such a tall bag.  Has anyone here used a 12" or taller bag, and were there
any problems?

Michael