On Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 10:08 PM, Lucero <michaeljoshualuc...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Tim, feel free to drop those new photos into this thread if/when you snap
> them. Looks like an awesome build. I feel the understated Tiburon Blue
> suits me better, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't think the original
> pearly blue was gorgeous. Sorry to hear about the front rack and pannier
> situation, sounds like you need a matching set.

I did end up finding a matching set of Ortliebs from a list member (Sport
Packers and Back Rollers), and I have a Nitto Mt. Campee Classic (F20)
lowrider rack.  Although, my Riv Road's mid-trail fork and rear eyelets
only means that rack rides very close to the fork legs.  I can make it
work, but only by running the centerpull straddle cable *in front of* the
yoke on the platform.  I used that setup (F20 and Sport Packers) for
RAGBRAI 2015.

For now, my Riv is set up with a Mark's Rack and a Banzer / Treetop rando
bag.

My '88 Schwinn KOM is a better 4-bag mule anyway, especially now that I've
added a bunch of rack eyelets.