Trying to clear up some space, I've donated a fair amount to the local
non-profit bike shop, but didn't have the heart to let these bits sit on
shelves. I've listed them at a few $ below what I feel like is a good deal,
but if you want to make an offer, I'll entertain those as well. If you want
multiple things I can wheel & deal... photos here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ericgnolan/albums/72157651737376525

SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED in price, but feel free to make a SHIPPED PRICE offer

Cro-Mo Bullmoose from Schwinn Sierra: $15

Slingshot Stem/bars/levers from Trek 850: $15

SR Touring style pedlas w/ clips & leather straps: $10

VO track pedals w/ clips & nylon straps: $5

Riv Silver Hupe: $10

SR SP-11 pedals: $10

Ultegra FC8500 right crank arm + 53/39 rings, 172.5 length, NO LEFT SIDE.
$15

105 FC5500 right crank arm, 170 length, no rings, NO LEFT SIDE: $5

Cane Creek SCR-5C aero brake levers, good condition. $15

Avid V-Brake levers: free for shipping

SR ultra set back post w/ quickrelease, 28.6: $15

Best,
Eric
Indpls.