Trying to clear out extraneous bits I'm not using.

Cane Creek for v-brakes, same RL520 model number as the Tektros I just
sold, but priced higher new so there must be more aluminum in there
somewhere. Silver, some scratches, nice hoods, good for the bike you lean
against walls without a care, $15 shipped.

Single left-side Silver shifter, single Shimano pod with a couple minor
scratches. Works well as a rear-right shifter with Grant's preferred
'swapped sides' mounting for Silver bar-ends. If you're a one-at-a-time
hipster, shift the rear with a Silver! $30 shipped.

Email or text 415-786-4623 for pics
Joe Bernard
Vallejo, CA.