ok.
42cm nitto noodles- tape residue and some normal insertion scratches- 40$
shipped

tektro v-brake levers- light useage- 15$ shipped

pletscher dbl leg kickstand with feet- 30$ shipped

yokozuna 73mm mtb brake pads-new from riv-2 pair- 10$ shipped

lone peak sundance panniers-never used-musa- 80$ shipped

NOS norco panniers- 45$ shipped

jandd frame triangle thing- 8$ shipped

sks fender flaps- free for shipping

twofish bottle cage holder thing that straps to a tube- free for shipping

vintage sakae 27.2 seatpost- lots of insertion scratches- free for
shipping-

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-bSuUlSAY0DU/VpBqkFwO_iI/AAAAAAAAAiA/X9siantg2QM/s1600/IMG_0114.JPG>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ZxCQI_L3wdY/VpBqf_Xvv0I/AAAAAAAAAh4/9248jrdCtU8/s1600/IMG_0115.JPG>
<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-8FLt3NZj0r8/VpBqIMVtGZI/AAAAAAAAAho/Uz-FlQAuzRY/s1600/IMG_0111.JPG>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-QxY9JfZuUxQ/VpBqZ8VSKpI/AAAAAAAAAhw/h_l0-73fNDc/s1600/IMG_0112.JPG>

also, this clothing:
Filson jacket- olive green waxed canvas, lots of pockets, storm flap,
recessed cuffs, moleskin collar. really beautiful and sturdy jacket. size
medium (full disclosure- this may be a women's jacket, since the buttons
are on the wrong side. my wife pointed this out to me. however, it fits
like a men's medium, though im told men's mediums by filson fit like xxl.
stylistically, it is unnoticeable. i get compliments whenever i wear it.)
90$ shipped

Pointer brand chore coat- denim, shawl collar, 2 pockets. worn a couple of
times -40$ shipped

Apolis jeans- white oak cone selvedge denim. 32w. new with tags. info HERE
<http://store.apolisglobal.com/bottoms/standard-issue-selvedge-denim-pant/>
 100$ shipped

Apolis jeans- white oak cone selvedge denim. 33w. worn a couple of times,
rinsed once  75$ shipped

Marweather superior cap in natural waxed canvas. worn once maybe info HERE
<http://www.marweather.com/collections/superior/>  80$ shipped (i feel
stupid asking 80$ for a cap, but they retail for 150$, and its basically
new. shoot me an offer if its out of line)

PHOTOS OF CLOTHES HERE
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/133784882@N08/sets/72157655539705216>

would also consider trading for 46cm noodles, aero levers with brown/gum
hoods, brooks flyer special in honey.