One question I had is why not just have Waterford make them?  Seems they are
able to do the Rodeos and AHH @ $2000.

Of course, if they can get a great pricepoint in Taiwan, that probably makes
more business sense. Once you hit the $2000 mark for me, I start thinking I
might as well pay a bit more and go custom with a smaller US builder.

Someday I am sure I will regret not springing for one of the last Japanese
Atlantii, but at $2300---$2500+ if I want my own color--it's hard to justify
right now given the other bikes I already own.

Dustin