The head scratcher for me was the Giant that he showed as being superior,
really wasn't,  it might have been good for a quick club ride. But, it would be
of little use for anyone who you might classify as the classic Garbage pail
bike, there's no racks or rack mounts, there not enough room for fenders,
can't accommodate wider tires, is not upright enough to be a good commuter,
etc.
Honestly I view carbon fiber bikes as a fad and unless they address long term
reliability issues,  they will begin to lose sales, as it stands now, resale on
these is pretty low, honestly as unlikely as I am to buy one new I am even more
unlikely to buy a used one!