Just installed the 29er snakeskin version today, running them tubeless. Getting
them to seat tubeless was a little bit of an adventure, and my LBS had to open
up the airflow on the compressor all the way and massage them a bit to get them
seated. I only took a short ride around town, but they are remarkably zippier
than the Super Motos I had been running. The tread area is significantly
thinner than a Super Moto and I do wonder how much abuse they can take and what
the lifespan will be, but I'll take a shorter lifespan for a funner ride!