Hi Jon,

My wife met you a few months ago at Circle C Park and gave me your
business card. It's not everyday that you run into cyclers on
Rivendells in Austin (but it is getting better all the time). Thought
I'd officially say hi!
Great to hear from more Austin Riv/Bob types. I concur with Bearpapa.
I think an Austin BOB/Riv ride should be in order. Getting to be great
weather for wool too.

Sean