Bob:

I suggest you contact the Wisconsin Bike Federation to get their maps of
the area you'll be traveling thru:

https://store.wisconsinbikefed.org/shop/bicycle-maps-set-of-four/

A few years ago some us rode SAGBRAW, up around Door County, then back to
the Twin Cities, using these maps.  They are absolutely first rate.  The
network of county roads is used and routes are selected for ease of riding
& avoidance of traffic.  Interstates are show in half tones for orientation
purposes.  The various rail-trails are shown.  It's pretty much everything
a touring cyclist would want, and I've used a lot of different types of
maps.  They're printed on waterproof stock and quite rugged.

Not doing RAGBRAI but wish you the best.

dougP