I was out on a mission today, seeking a homeless man in our "outback", such
as it is, here, and ran into this situation.

Alejandro Land <https://flic.kr/s/aHskpUvFdn>

They are geese, right?  What kind of geese might they be?  They seem to be
staying here for a week or so on their journey.

I have not found Alejandro, yet, but am following signs.  There was
evidence of a recent fire on makeshift hearth within range of the debris
area images and tracks of his oh so overladen cart.  I will be out tomorrow
on Sam Hillborne seeking further.

There is a deep story to this (I think I have related it to Hugh).  In
brief, Alejandro is a homeless man who has slipped through the cracks of
both Mexican (in his native country) and US social services (here).  He
lives out in the brush with a cart laden an awesome load of God knows what
that is important to him.  Little or no English.  Diminished Spanish,
although that is his native language.  Had he grown up here, I am sure
there would be a label for him.  He has a mission every day to haul the
cart several miles to a Ralph's market and then back again to the boonies.
 Alejandro is defiant about not giving up his life choices.  People in the
hood try to minister to him and get him into better circumstances, but that
is not for him.  l am fortunate to live in what might be called "Pill
Hill", and our DM (Doctor of Medicine) neighbors do the same as I, go out,
find him, and treat him when necessary.

Sorry, no bike images (owe you all, Sam is just so coooooooL).  Got
distracted by where Sam Hillborne takes me and has me doing.

~Tom