Erik,

I have no comments on waxing bags, don't really know anything about it, but
have just spent the last hour going through your blog. I'm in awe of your
photos, your riding and your tours. Someday I hope to mee you and chat, and
perhaps when I'm fitter, go on a ride with you. Since my oldest daughter is
a sophomore at Berkeley, I can easily find an excuse to come up from Palo
Alto... :-D

Congratulations!

René