Sorry, here's the part spec. I envisioned this as a value-oriented
sport-tourer, closer to Rambouillet than Atlantis.
Wheels: LX hubs on Salsa Delgado Cross rims, 32h, Pasela 700x28 tires
Crank and BB: Campy Veloce compact double crank with Miche BB
Drivetrain: Tiagra front, Deore rear, Shimano Dura-Ace bar-end
shifters, SRAM 11-34 9s cassette, SRAM chain
Brakes: Tektro levers and Oryx cantilevers
Stem and Bar: Nitto Technomic Deluxe 10cm and Nitto Noodle 48 cm.
Other: King stainless bottle cage, black cork tape
All the above for $1750.

It also has a Berthoud saddle (cork) and MKS Sylvan touring pedals
that would be included for an extra $200. I can also supply other
saddles and pedals for a good price.