" I have Alba's in aluminum & chromo &  honestly I prefer the chromo ones!"

What do you prefer about the chromo (sic) Albatross over the aluminum
Albatross?  Do you prefer that they are less expensive?  Do you prefer the
looks?  Something else?

I've got cromoly Albatross bars on one bike and I like them a lot.  I
bought the cromoly ones because they were less-expensive and the bike is
already super heavy, so I didn't care about the aluminum ones being
lighter.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA