I had two Romulus--the first one a 59cm side-pull (http://
www.flickr.com/photos/franklyn/sets/72157600050554321/) that was just
a tad too big for me (so I thought at the time, but my idea of fitting
has changed since, and the second one a 57cm (http://www.flickr.com/
photos/franklyn/sets/72157603538257284/) that I bought used to replace
the 59cm. I ended up selling the 57cm Romulus last year to fund a
custom bike. I like the Romulus a lot as a all-round road bike. I also
prefer the appearance over its fancier cousins. My taste has trended
toward simple--thus my current choice of Ebisu.

If I have the space and extra cash, i would have kept my Romulus.

Franklyn